Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toffeekitten

toffeekitten Well-Known Member

I need to die. I'm sorry. I have to go. I have the stufff..im alone...nothing to stop me now

2. krb_well

krb_well Member

What do you need with? Want to talk to me?

3. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Sweetheart, please don't harm yourself. Why do u think it's the right thing to do?

4. toffeekitten

help with keeping myself safe.stopping me from ending it all. cos it will stop all this pain.

5. krb_well

krb_well Member

You don't have to hurt yourself! Why would you want to do that? There are people that care about you and you would be hurting them as well. Talk to me! What is so painful?

6. toffeekitten

im sick of being hurt by the people who care about me. everything is painful. life

7. krb_well

krb_well Member

Do you want to talk in one of the chat rooms? I'd like to talk to you some more. I can try to help you. If you want, you can vent and I'll listen. I'm sure people aren't trying to hurt you intentionally.

8. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

But sweetheart, is it not amazing how you still didn't end It. By replying to us, you are displaying that you can live, and you're willing to get help.
    have you talked to doctors, therapists, other people, and God, about your pain?

9. toffeekitten

God, doctors, therapists, friends, yes I have. It must be intentional. from my stepdad and mum it is.

10. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

That doesn't mean you've gotten all the help you need! Please let us be your last source of help. but first,can you please put away your weapons?

11. toffeekitten

I have to go..im sorry...

12. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

You don't have to go.
    Please stay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.