Help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by spidy, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Im sinking im keeping my cool but for how long i dont know.Seems im good to be used as i dont like confritation and im going down hill heaps im feeling worthless again and very suicidle HELP

2. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

:hug: hang in there, hon. let us try to help you :console:

3. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

If you need to chat/vent I am here okay, keep talking to us =)

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please hold on and keep talking. I'm here if you need anything. :hug:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey you pulled yourself out before right so you know you can do this again Hang on okay the cycle of depression just taking its course try get an appt withyou doctor okay so you can have more support during downward cycle hopefully this time downward cycle not as long and easier to get out of keeptalking okay venting keep trying

6. 41021

41021 Banned Member

**hugs** Hey, what's going on with you lately? Talking might help. How are you feeling? :hug: how are you being used in confrontation? You are NOT worthless. You are Awesome! **hugs** for you.

7. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

im trying but ive had a gutful of these lows and being at a loss all the time i jjust want to be at peace

8. WildCherry

I know. :hug: Just want you to know I care. I hope you can find the strength to keep going.

Did something happen to bring you down?

9. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

everything lately stresses me i dont know ive just got no outlook i guess everything just seems wrong i dont know guess im just fcked up i have no value of life left and just feel everyone is just putting me down all the time i really just cant explain whats tearing me apart but i do know wanting to self harm and to end all is strong i cant get happy im planning again Please forgive me i cant seee any other opportunity

10. WildCherry

:hug: I know you're struggling, and it's hard for you to put everything into words. Just know you're not alone. Please keep posting, don't go through this
    alone. You're worth so much, and I want to help you through this if I can.

11. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Hey, slow down hun. :console: keep putting your thoughts and feelings here okay? One step at a time. Minute by minute. Hang on. We don't want to lose you. Sounds like you are having a serious downer right now. You know we are not putting you down, right? You are important and valuable to folks here. :hug: Are folks in your life saying things that are hurting you? Sometimes it helps to share. :hug: i hear you...i know you want some peace. Keep talking, okay? sometimes talking and interacting with others can help get through those moments and hopefully some safe peace comes soon enough. Hug for you.

12. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

is why i love this forum ppl understand just wish i could help somebody but im to screwed up.I need to calm down a bit but tht aint working ive been on this low for a while and thgh i ll handle it but im getting worse wish i could explain.I dont know maybe im being stupid who knows.Maybe my death would be a blessing to certain ppl.One thng im confused and willing

13. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Hey, chin up a second, look at me for a moment...hey...You help so many people hun. You've been there for so many of us. You've helped a lot of us keep going when we were feeling kind of how you are right now. You are NOT being stupid...you are being human, and not feeling so good. None of us want to see you give up. :hug:

Is someone in your life bugging you or telling you things that are hurting you? :console:

Hey, keep hanging on. Minute by minute sometimes helps us get through this. Stay here at the forum. Keep talking to us. Keep telling us how you are feeling, what you are thinking...maybe what's been going on in your life recently. I'm listening just may be slow to respond but i am here and so are others. :hug: I really care about you!!!! **tears** **hugs**

Hey, please do me a favor and reach for us before you reach for something harmful? First give us all a chance? You are very special!!

14. 41021

41021 Banned Member

**hugs** Spidy. How you holding up?

15. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

always good advice from violet.......
    I hope you hold on and we can help you...

16. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Thnx for the advice guys going to try something posative today yet im feeling very low.I will check back in in a couple of days as my computor has blown up and im at afriends using theres.Wish i knew why i am feeling so goddam down seems im thinking about everything debt what im going to feed kids all the crap things i guess its hard not to be feeling down

17. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i am there with you in that downward spiral and i understand how hard it is to see an end to it all. somehow you and myself have to reach out to doctor friend anyone that can keep us safe until the cycle comes around again. Listen to your favorite music okay put comedy on and watch it. do something anything to break the cycle i am trying so hard to get out of this space and it seems impossible but it isn't spidy you know that it can be done so hang on okay just time thats all then you will see some light shine thru and you will be on the upward spiral agian hang on okay but get help i see my t on monday i hope you see your therapist soon as well.

18. WildCherry

:hug: I know how much you're going through, and I'm so glad you're going to try something positive. We'll always be here whenever you need us.

19. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

still not any better everyone aqnd thing is against me all i do is try and do the rght thng by all but get kicked in the arse.Dont know how to be nasty but need to be as im the one tht cops the crap.Just cant keep living like this not good for me or my kids and more i thnk about it im better off gone im no good for anyone

20. WildCherry

You're not better off gone. :hug: You're not a bad person, even though I know people are causing you to feel that way about yourself.

Keep talking and posting here, we're not against you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.