help?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rukia, May 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Nevermind. It doesnt matter.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2010
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Rukia what is wrong? What has happened? Please talk to us.

3. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

Hanne, hon, please. Listen to me, not to them, ok? I know they get mad, but tell them to fuck off for once, please try ok? Stay with us here. Talk to us, let us help you instead of letting them keep hurting you :hug:

4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

They say if I fight them it will be more painfull.

5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Can you talk about it here- are they threatning you? I assume "they" are voices......tell me if I'm off the mark.

I'm listening.

6. ASolitaryBlue

it wont be easy to fight them hon, it wont, im not saying it will be.

but its best for you. you dont deserve to keep being hurt by them, honest. you deserve to stick around with us, and talk and be loved.

7. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Yes, voices.

I can't say much. They really want to kill me tonight.

8. plates

plates Well-Known Member

that sounds dangerous- your life is at risk.

could you go to hospital and tell a doctor what's happening? do you live with anyone who knows what is going on for you?

9. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I can't tell anyone. I'm in enough trouble for even writing here.

10. plates

plates Well-Known Member

that's terrible, and a very trapped situation to be in. but you are talking here, you're hanging on to your life so hard. that takes a lot of courage. you're lovable, you're brilliant, and you're very worthwhile. i'm not sure what those voices are saying, but they could be saying opposite to what i'm telling you.

how are you feeling, you- who is separate from those voices. how are you feeling, and what is your plan for tonight?

11. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Your in trouble hun you need help, you gotta put the voices aside, your stronger than them you can win over them I know you can do it. does anyone around you know your persecuted by them?

12. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

My plan was to just relax and go to bed early, but now I'm too scared to move out of the sofa incase they "kick" me out of my head.

Noone knows.

13. plates

plates Well-Known Member

okay, do you have any things to help you feel safe and relaxed? like drawing, playing a game, listening to some music? if you can, try breathing in slowly for eight seconds, out slowly for eight seconds, and think of a safe image anything that makes you feel safe and concentrate on that image while breathing.

you could also try- in your head, building a barrier between you and those voices that are harming you; a sheild, a veil, a door, a gate: an image to get them away from you. because the part that is clinging on to life, is separate from them, and is very strong here. :hug:

i'll be online all night probably, so i'll be around. i'm not going to disappear. i hear you, i hear how hard you're struggling and i hear that you're in a lot of danger by those voices.

14. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I can't do more than this to fight them. They are so angry right now.

15. plates

plates Well-Known Member

okay hanne, (if it's okay to call you that)
    just hang on, because they will ease off. i have a feeling you've gone through this before. they will get quieter, just hang on and wait it out, until they get less angry.

16. ASolitaryBlue

hanne, hon, mine are angry that im talking too to someone. but please try to stay with us. we care about you- they dont.

17. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

They say that this is it. It's time to go now.

18. plates

plates Well-Known Member

hanne, stay here and talk to me.

what are they telling you to do?

19. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

They say that I have to get some things. Get ready.

20. plates

plates Well-Known Member

hanne, could you call an emergency number to get an ambulance?

i know those voice will be angry, but just like you're talking to me here, you could concentrate very very hard not to get distracted by them, and call an ambulance to take you to hospital?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.