Help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by girlblue, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. girlblue

girlblue Active Member

Is anyone available to talk? I wish I could kill myself to get out of the mess I have made with my business. I fear that I will go to jail for all the wrongs I have committed. I need someone to help me figure it all out, I wish I had the gumption to kill myself. The funny thing is 6 weeks ago I wanted to kill myself and actually researched methods, but was unable to go thru with it. Now 1 week later my mind is clear and I am facing a huge problem with how to shut things down with my business. Life was so much better when I did not give a fuck about anything!

2. girlblue

girlblue Active Member

Should I call one of the suicide lines t talk to someone?:blink::sleepy:

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Prob help if youre feeling suicidle sammaratans are also good to ring.Always think towards posative things as time heals mistakes and everything ussually works out just patience and time.Keep posting here too does help and many of ppl always ready to listen

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:mhmm: If you want to tell me your story I am willing to listen. Feel free to PM me. I promise I will get back to you soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.