Help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by girlblue, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. girlblue

girlblue Active Member

I am in dire need of financial assistance and will do anything for someone to please help me! I know this site is for suicide/crisis victims, but this is where I am. I do feel suicidal secondary to money issues. I need nealry a million dollars to avoid the ultimate penalty and I have nowhere to turn. I am willing to show receipts and bills but I need help. I am begging pleading. I will do anything legal to get rid of this debt. OMG I do not know what to do. I feel like killing myself to stop my head from spinning! Jesus, Jesus can someone please come and rescue me. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anybody knows of anyone in the WORLD who can help me I would be so grateful!

My life truly depends on this!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2010
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you can go to your bank family financial institution and work out a payment plan to get your finances under control sorry you are in this awful position.

3. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

You should go to a local news station or news media and see if they will put your story on television or in print. That would bring support. Praying for you....

4. paul777

paul777 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about this.

They can't lock you up for owing money though can they? Not to my knowledge.

If you look at some of the threads on here, you might realise that there is more than money to worry about.

I don't want to trivialise your problem, but I would swap with you if money is the only problem.

Good luck

5. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

I would trade your financial problems for the demons in my head any day. I know how to be poor and be in debt, lose every material object I had.......it does suck but I have to say, that too shall pass as long as you are proactive and make the right choices. Go to a church or seek a philanthropist if you need financial help. The amount your requesting is quite a bit of money. Good luck and keep your chin up.

6. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Girlblue, is someone threatening your life?

7. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

If your life is being threatend, go to the police.

8. Dahak

Dahak Well-Known Member

"to avoid the ultimate penalty""My life truly depends on this!' i really hope you're not being blackmailed or anything, i agree with cashing_out you really need to the police asap.

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Girlblue. I'm sorry to hear that you're freaking out so badly, but are you in debt to a loan-shark who has threatened your life? If this is the case, then you need to get police protection, because your life really could be in danger. Get help now. :hug:

10. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

PM me if I can help I will. PRAYING for YOU. PLEASE PRAY. Try to let as many people know as possible about your situation and help will come. Call the local news media!~~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.