Help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by me myself and i, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

No family alive, adopted by elderly folk who are now dead and i dont miss them they were not the best. Found my blood mum and she died thru the bottle. Horrible divorce and although i do see my kids i miss them so much. No money, the reccsion saw to that and i seem to just hit walls everytime i try to turn around. I live in a place im not from and know hardly anyone but am trapped because i love my kids. When they are with me i am strong, when they are gone i am nothing. Broken sleep and a stomach churning loneliness tears my soul apart, the hours before the sun comes up are the worse and the dark dark thoughts are becoming more real. I want to get a grip but cannot, i hate myself and pity the man i am. AM SO TIRED OF ALL THIS, PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi pete sorry your so down. You are right in that your children they need you and care for you so much. Have you tried talking to your doctor about getting some meds to help with your depression IT has help me gave me energy back to function some. Glad you reached out here if just to talk and not be so lonely take care okay get some help for you talk with doctor okay.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Pete, and so sorry you are feeling so awful...is there a therapist or doctor you can talk to about your feelings? that way your mood can be more steady and you can enjoy other activities...so glad you have your children and please be safe for your and their sake...big hugs, J

4. emilymdh

emilymdh Member

Hi pete.
    I just wanted to let you know, that you sound like an amazing person. please, do not give up. there are people in your life, for example, your kids, who love you and care about you very much. if you ever need anyone to talk to, i am here. no matter what. i think you should talk to your doctor and get help seeing a therapist for how you're feeling. but either way i will help you with whatever you need =)
    you are amazing. do not give up. you are loved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.