Help!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pat77, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pat77

pat77 New Member

I don't know how to keep these thoughts away anymore...
    I'm bipolar and right now I feel so down and I can't (or won't) talk to anyone. My boyfriend has been helping but there's only so much he can do...
    He keeps telling me that I have at least 2 reasons to stay alive, my kids, but even that is not enough anymore...
    Why do I have to feel like this? I'm so tired of fighting everyday just to get out of bed and function... Of pretending that everything is okay in front of my colleagues and the rest of my family...
    Everyday I think of how I could jump XXX and noone would notice it, or how I could just XXX...
    Can anyone help me please?

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...knowing that you have been diagnosed means you have connected with a professional...are you currently seeing someone with whom you can share how you are feeling? Here you do not have to pretend as many of us understand that things can be very NOT OK...pleaes continue to let us know how you are doing and know you are welcome...big hugs, J

3. pat77

pat77 New Member

I haven't seen my therapist since August because money is tight and I usually speak to my boyfriend who has some experience in dealing with this (he helped his father through a bad depression) but I got to the point were I feel that he deserves more than what i can give him and that i shouldn't burden him anymore...
    All i wanna do is curl up and fall sleep... I'm tired of crying and banging on the walls with frustation... I hardly get any sleep...

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi and welcome. i'm bipolar, too. it's rough. sometimes your meds stop working, it's worth going to your doctor and seeing what they can do. sometimes they can switch them or increase your dosage. do you have a therapist? highly recommended! my therapist is great, she knows how suicidal i feel and helps me fight it. welcome again....

5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

sorry just saw your response, you do have a therapist. perhaps you can work something out financially. after all, this is an emergency....

6. pat77

pat77 New Member

thanks for the advice, i'm going to call her tomorrow.
    i'm going to try to sleep a little (it's 2 am here) and tomorrow i'll come back.
    bye
    pat

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Be safe and glad you call her tomorrow...let us know how it goes...big hugs and pleasant dreams...J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.