help?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by dav, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dav

dav Active Member

I can't seem to think now. I am overwhelmed. Watching every day while the woman I've loved so long get closer to him. The text messages all day. Is this significant? Checked FB this morning for any birthday wishers. She was the only one. Top of the page: his post for some applet on sexual positions.

I don't think the events are the thing. Just sadness so deep I drown in it. I had a plan for today, a way to die. Yesterday, it seemed to make sense to put it off. Now nothing at all makes sense.

God I have 5 meetings I have to attend today and somehow keep my job. I don't want to alarm anyone and have them stop me. If I feel that way, why am I here again? See I am not making sense. My own mind babbles at me.

Tonight she moves to the guest room. I will sleep alone. I will sleep forever. The logic says maybe I shouldn't, but I can't grasp it. I hate myself for letting this happen.

2. Astronaut

Astronaut Member

Dav, are you saying that this person is continuing to have a relationship right in front of you? While living in your house? With a man who disrespects you that much?

NO ONE deserves that kind of abuse. That is emotional abuse, plain and simple. I was in an abusive relationship for 3 years, trust me on this. You do not deserve to be treated like this!

3. dav

dav Active Member

I've asked her to stick around until she's sure. Trying to hold my family together.

4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

You cant hold something thats already slipped away, dont be the punching bag in the mean time.

5. dav

dav Active Member

First night sleeping separated last night. I thought I would go for sure ... but I laid there with means in one hand, trying to just endure until the morning. I made it to today. Dreading tonight.

Thanks to some folks here for giving me reasons to just lay there. Don't know how well I can keep it up though.

6. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

awwww dave im not sure what to say that could make you feel better but if u ever need to talk about anything, you can add me to msn kirstylea1988@hotmail.com or skype kirstylea88. Its not fair that you are being treated this way.

i hope things get better for you
    xoxo

7. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Take it one day at a time. Thats all you can do.

Your strong, you can do this for you, you have to.

Start making plans for yourself, what would you like to do?

8. dav

dav Active Member

Kirsty, thank you for your kind offer. Your compassion is a ray of light. :) That makes you a saint in my book.

9. dav

dav Active Member

diys,

I have a million plans that all feel like ashes in my mouth now. :( I can't seem to find my passion for them through this sorrow. One more day ... one more day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.