help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by takencontrol, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

desperately need to talk to someone please im having a really bad time just now and need to talk

2. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Whats been happening Brownie?

3. takencontrol

just cannot seem to get my head together. still not heard about apps for my psychs and really need help. ive got my key worker back on thursday but really dont think i can make it. had a bust up with my best friend and its the last straw.

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

you may be able to patch things up with your best friend.

do you want to talk about what happened with you and your best friend?

5. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Yeah they seem to make you wait ages for those referals i've heard a few people say that. If you are really close you could go a&e and they will give you help sooner. The key worker is that like a therapist, are they helping?
    If its your best mate i'm sure you two will sort things out.

6. takencontrol

we argued because she was talking to someone else on msn when i needed her i was just being selfish.

7. takencontrol

yeah decode we have a great relationship but shes been on holiday for a month and ive really missed her she has helped me with alcoholism and my depression.

8. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

Remember people do not understand best friends or not - I had a major bust up with my best friend last year (we had been really good mates for over 20 years) - turned out to be a person I did not really know at the end. Please keep your head together - it's not the last straw as we are here to help you. Take care Ali

9. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Sometimes you need them i don't think its selfish they are your friend. I'm sure she will understand.

How long do you think you will have to wait for your psych. appoinment?

10. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

I'm sure she didn't realise how much you needed her - do not take it too much to heart - crossed wires can often occur without any intention - really.

11. takencontrol

yeah your right she doesnt understand no matter how hard i try to explain. my heads all over the place and not in a good way.

12. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

What can I say to help, I went to my GP in March as I was not sleeping and he put me on meds back in March - they help me sleep. Maybe getting the right meds may help you, these meds are good that I am on. I hope all of us here are helping you. I know desparation is hard to fight - but do not give up. Ali

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.