help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pip28

I feel bad at not talking to everyone here and posting this, so im sorry....... But right now i need to die.....please help

FBD

im sure there has to be one good thing in your life, at least one good thing. maybe try to think of that one good thing...

although i see the need of a good cry every once and a while too...

FBD

im sorry things are getting so hard, but i get it. it is hard. but try to keep something in mind, that hard things are usually worth fighting. a hard fight means you are fighting for something thats worth it. its worth it to be there for your sister. its worth righting for her right?

Pip28

I could never hurt my sister but most times i feel like i'm a burden in her life, yes i raised her, but she will get over it when i'm gone

Pip28

I could never hurt my sister but most times i feel like i'm a burden in her life, yes i raised her, but she will get over it when i'm gone

Johnnyc

Yes, I have felt the same with my parents, being a burden and all. I have confronted them of this fact and their response is they would rather spend have me as a son alive no matter the time spent or the money required to keep me and my life continuing.

Johnnyc

Oh please, you do not that, Ive done more times than you can count.
The only thing you will experience is the next days pain of alcohol withdrawl, which jut plain sucks, makes you wish you were dead, but not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00