Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive suffered from depression undiagnosed on and off for the past 4 years and i am finally reaching tipping point. I have frequently had stages of self harm and now i am feeling suicidal. I have 'visions' of myself commiting suicide but in them i am actually doing it and noq i seriously contemplate it.

Myfeelings have deteriorated rapidly but i dont even know why i feel like this any more, i dont know what im fighting but its winning. I dont want to eat or sleep.

Im drifting away from people and i dont know where to turn. I get extremely anxious if i try to talk to people face to face. Can someone please help because im at tipping point.

Kiba

Maybe try calling a crisis line? It might help.. who knows? And then you don't have to see people face to face.. I had similar problems with face to face convos too.. you can also write a letter with everything you want to say and give it to a councilor or something.. I used to do that :)

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
You say your depression is undiagnosed You need to get in and see a doctor okay these emotion can be caused by many things both medical and psychological You need a professional diagnosis first ruling out anything medical okay. Thyroid blood levels etc you need to get assessed so the proper treatment can be given to you Please get a hold of you gp and get assessed as soon as possible. or better yet go to the emergency dept if you are suicidal and get diagnosed there. better to get a professional opinion so the right treatment can be started to get you stable again hugs

You say your depression is undiagnosed You need to get in and see a doctor okay these emotion can be caused by many things both medical and psychological You need a professional diagnosis first ruling out anything medical okay. Thyroid blood levels etc you need to get assessed so the proper treatment can be given to you Please get a hold of you gp and get assessed as soon as possible. or better yet go to the emergency dept if you are suicidal and get diagnosed there. better to get a professional opinion so the right treatment can be started to get you stable again hugs
I have to say I completly agree with this, give yourself a chance to get the treatment, it has to be worth a shot, that is the only way you can get the support you deserve and need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00