help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cinister09, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinister09

Cinister09 New Member

my life has become hell.
    new years eve me and my long term boyfriend went on a break because I was confused and scared of fully commiting and then his mate told everyone I slept with him new years day which I didn't but no one will believe me.
    my long term boyfriend fully ended it with me and after 3 hours he got a new girlfriend.
    I feel torn.
    I've overdosed and <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> but my friends found me.
    I can't get my long term bf back and I feel very, very low.
    I want to just go to sleep and not wake up.
    I've never felt like this before and I'd never felt like it with any other boyfriend. We were meant to be happy and together for a long time.
    I lost his baby on tuesday the 11th of January and he came with me to the doctors to hear it for himself but no one has supported me through it.
    I feel lost.
    I just want to die I really do.
    I can't sleep or eat and I can barely even keep water down.
    Can't cry anymore as I'm so numb.

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: I don't know what to say really, I just wanted you to know I read your post. I'm sorry that you lost both your bf and baby, hopefully you'll feel better in time.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry for the loss of your baby. I think you need to get in and get some grief therapy okay talk to someone who understands okay I hope you bf gets some therapy too hugs to you both

4. DeAdwOrLD

DeAdwOrLD Well-Known Member

Hey Cinister09 I hope you're there. Hold on to what helps you get through this. Cry, shout, throw your pillows and shoes at the wall or whatever comes to hand if you need to. Just DON'T let what has happened destroy you. Yes, it is a shitty desperate time at the minute but people care about you and what is happening to you.

5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey there, sorry that things are so bad right now.

there's more than one way to go about dealing with this.

a guy that would mistrust you so easily and pick up a new girlfriend so quickly doesn't sound like such a good person to me. you might be better off finding someone new

It sounds like you are really crazy about him though, so if you want to get back together with him, I think that is something that could happen.

I don't know if you would be a good candidate for a polygraph test or not, but maybe if you took one you might convince your ex-bf.

I think being really emotional can mess up the test, and the results are not always 100% accurate I think.

I don't know what the regulations are on polygraph tests where you are, but you might be able to get one for $200.

Or maybe the evil mate should be the one taking the polygraph test.

6. gamergirl

gamergirl Well-Known Member

it is okay. when you are healed you will find a new bf who does not force you to commit and will wait till you are ready. and you can have a baby with the right guy. im sorry you lost your baby but maybe it was a blessing anyway so you wouldnt have to be a single parent. you will get through this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.