help

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by chloel90, Jan 28, 2011.

1. chloel90

chloel90 New Member

so i just recently went to jail for possession of cocaine which wasnt mine. i was blamed for it because the person that was in my car had it and now i dont know what to do.
    im 20 years old, going to college and i had a full time job and live with my parents.
    i dont know what to do with myself at this point
    i have dissapointed my parents so much and i feel like there is no where to go from here and i keep on thinking that the only thing i can do to make myself feel better is to just finish my life.
    i know that it would be hard for my parents and family but i just cant take it any more. i cant sleep all i do is cry and i just cant handle it and honestly i dont want to.
    i havent told anyone yet because i think that they think that i am just being dramatic and thats why i joined this place.
    i dont know what to do.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are out now okay you are free now to start over . Make your parents see a different you don't give up start over okay. Your parents do not cause them more pain they love you no matter what mistakes you have made Time to get back into school continue on with your dreams hugs.

3. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Hey we all make mistakes okay, we are only humans. Im glad that you joined and I hope that you continue to post on here and reach out to us.