Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by the_only_one, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

HELP ME!!!, my best friend is trying to ill herself, i cant get a hold of her. and my parents wont let me drive over there.

2. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

If you think she is really a threat to herself, then call the police. It is better to be wrong but error on the side of caution then to do nothing.

3. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

julia is right call the police. Although i don't have much faith in them at moment but usually they are caring and supportive.

4. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I agree, if you're really concerned maybe send your friend a text warning her that you have no choice but to call the police as you care about her.. if she doesn't respond to that then call them.. she may be mad at you but at least she'll be alive! :rose:

5. the_only_one

i called her like5 times. no response, finnaly i stole my moms car and picked her up and rushed her to the hospital..

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Is your friend okay andrew?

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I hope everything turns out ok. Glad she has a friend that cares enough to do the right thing. She may be mad once things settle down but she will still be here to see a new day.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

well done, how is your friend now? wishing her well x

9. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

I hope that your friend is OK now.

10. the_only_one

shes better. but now im worried shitless that itll happen again and she wont tell me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.