Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and so sorry you are feeling so awful...what is going on for you?...if you are not safe, please make sure you get the attention you need...big hugs, J

If your friends are staying away from you because of that then they are not true friends. :hug: It's not your fault you have schizophrenia. And if you ever need to talk my PM box is always open sweetie.

TooShyToScream

Im schizophrenic and have been told I will be on tablets for life. My friends aren't calling me and I think it's because of that.
As jadedfaith said, if they are igoring you because of that, then they are not your true friends. Friends are people who support you through the good times and the bad.

It started when I left hospital in September gradually and now they hardly call at all
How about trying to talk to them about it? They may just be confused about what it is. Not knowing is scary. Maybe call them and set up a time to hang out and then ask them where they have been. :hug:

As loads of other people have said before me, if they don't want to talk to you anymore, they are not worth your time. Find someone who accepts you for who you are, even though it may be hard sometimes.

mortdesinos

I am not getting calls from friends either. I know what it is like to need help without knowing if it is there and to have the urge to die. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, not schizopohrenia, and maybe schizophrenia has a somewhat worse stigma, but don't let a diagnosis separate you from the world. I'd call you!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi blondegirl,

Are there any support groups you can go to? you could make new friends through that. Im sorry you're going through a crappy stage in your life, but believe in yourself, it will get better :arms:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00