• Hi All - On Sunday 1st March we have scheduled server work going on and the forum will be closed for approximately 90 minutes from around 8am GMT. The site will not be down but there will be a notice on the forum stating that the forum is temporarily closed and giving a time estimate of when it will reopen. There is nothing to worry about and we will not be gone for long :)

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time I've done this forum thing.

I just need some help. There's noone to help and I just want to stop hurting. I am scared with how I am feeling..........

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and welcome...glad you found us...when you are comfortable, please share what has brought you here...I am sure there are many people who will relate...welcome again and I hope you find the support you are looking for...big hugs, J

sunshinesblack

maybe try talking about the situation makeing u fele like this .....if u feel like it , it will give u more perspective on it and maybe some people will have good advice

Dave_N

Banned Member
Hi. There are lots of good people here who are willing to help and are in similar situations as you are. What has brought you to this point? :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00