help

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by wheresmysheep, Mar 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

I have started to recieve very disturbing calls off someone, and i am extremely disturbed, and upset.
    And if he's on here (cause he was aware i came here) I know eh ios going to be gettign gratification from this. but i am so upset adn scared and i dont knwo what to do and i feel disgusting.
    I dont want to go to the police just yet.
    if it happens again i will.
    And i am going to speak to a mutual friend on tuesday, hopefully. if i dont freak out.
    And this is in the middle of me doing my portfolio, and i am totally thrown now and dont want to do a thing

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Get the phone calls traced okay it can be traced and the person who is doing this will get charged this stuff is not thought highly off by cops so just report it okay so the other person will stop this bs If he is doing it to you he will be doing it to others as well He is the digusting person here and i hope they find him and charge him

3. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

i agree with total eclipse hes causing you grief go to the police and hit him twice as hard with force

4. wheresmysheep

Its only happened twice.
    I'm going to try talk to teh friend on tuesday first. see what he says

5. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

thats a good idea front him up first youll know by how nervous he gets then youll know hope whoever it is leaves you alone

6. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

If this person has been threatening toward you, or you feel in danger, call the police.

I am sorry this is happening to you.

He may not be on here, he may have gained access to your computer.

Please be cautions and remain alert when you are out.

Be safe.

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Always go with your gut...if he feels threatening, then he is...can we do anything to help you to feel safer? I do not want to put explicit suggestions here in case he can see this thread...please contact me if I can help...J

8. wheresmysheep

see this thread:
    http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=99057

Its been sort of sorted.

I actually have no contact at all with this person. Not since december 23rd. other than the phone calls form him obviously. No texts, just calls. ive sorted the call problem.
    I'm just not thinking about it anymore. :)

9. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

Just telling you the Irish police wont want to know.i have told them before about prolen I had with bad calls.they told me to get in contact with service provider.
    They were very narky with me.just so u dont waste your time

10. wheresmysheep

I know this.
    Its why i ahvent gone near them. Its why i never reported my rape or abuse. theres no point, they dont care. Your lying untill proven otherwise.

11. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

I didnt report my rape either.I rang them over being assaulted at home and all they did was shout into my fae and not beleive me.Hope you work things out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.