Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by alexman, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexman

alexman Banned Member

i tried reaching out several times here and i always get shot down so im wondering how do i psych myself up to kill myself i tried to off myself but i chickend out im not asking for methods just how to make the mental jump im sick off all this and i really thought about it and im beyond help
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Who shot you down here i am sorry that happened keep posting okay im sorry you are so sad you can pm me anytime okay hugs
  3. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

its hard to see anyone shooting anyone down, i am new and everyone has been nothing less that supportive.

please please do not let a single individual make you feel worse. open up and let everyone support you.

who shot you down here...i find that really odd..maybe it was a troll...but everyone i have met has been ott supportive.

please keep yourself safe and post if you can what is bothering you. take care and stay with us. :pinkrose:
  4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I agree with above, and can see that happening if you were in chat rooms.

Im here if you want to talk it out, but would never give you an okay to take yourself out of the world.
  5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i hope it wasnt in chat :sad:
    We dont wwant to give anyone a mental jump kick to take that action in their lives.
    This is a prolife, so we dont aim for that at all.
    What can be done to make your life better? maybe talking aout that, we can all give our thoughts on how to make those things happen?
  6. alexman

alexman Banned Member

i cant think clearly all i do is fuck up i corrupt and destroy everything near me im posion i must die!
  7. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

it sounds like you've been through some trauma, and what has happened to you is manifesting in your current state of mind.

this doesn't mean though that you are undeserving of getting well or that you are poison

If you can find a way to get better, you would probably be better qualified to help others that feel like you than anyone else in the world

can you talk about why you feel like you were shot down?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.