Help :/

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kathy, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathy

Kathy Well-Known Member

I'm 15 years old. Almost 4 months ago now I overdosed, trying to kill myself. I ended up in hospital.

I've been self harming for over a year and a half.

I've had an eating disorder for almost a year. Although have I? My boyfriend got worried and made me promise to go to the doctors. I did for him. Turns out I have an eating disorder although I still can't quite believe it. My mum was informed and she says it's not a problem just good self control when it comes to eating. I believe her. I guess. My boyfriend got annoyed with me for not believing her. I hate hurting him so much. I hate it, but I don't know what he expects me to do. I don't know what to do anymore. I feel so horrible and worthless. Like I just hurt everyone and I've got to the point where I just want to die again. My only fear is survivng again. Surviving and finding that my boyfriend is gone. He suffers from depression and PTSD and has attempted suicide seriously several times before.

It scares me that i'm just going to lose him. I couldn't deal with that and I don't want to bother staying in this world if that's all i'm staying for. I feel like such a liar and a fake. Saying I have an eating disorder if I don't. I don't know what to think and feel anymore. I've tried so hard to keep going the last months. I've tried so hard to, but it's all coming down again.

I'm literally so close to doing it again.

2. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

Thats alot for someone so young to deal with honey. If the doctor and your boyfriend both think you have an eating disorder you most likely do. If you have been self harming for a year and a half and have attempted suicide its very likley that you have some issues that you are not dealing with. xx

3. Kathy

Kathy Well-Known Member

Thanks for your reply.

I've been in counselling before though and it never helped, i'm not sure how counselling this time is going to help, so I don't really know how to deal with those issues. I don't even know what those issues are.

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey, sorry that things are bad

have you tried meds?

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

If you have tried counselling before, you know there has to be a fit between the therapist and the client, and sometimes, that does not happen...what do you have to lose in trying again? I think you deserve to feel better...J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.