Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by k3bberz, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k3bberz

k3bberz Active Member

Can't be assed to explain why but I mildly self harm usually on my legs but did it on my wrist and like top of the wrist a few times, and my aunty has to see me in a sleeveless dress to adjust it, she already has once so that time I put a support bandage on and said I'd sprained it by falling up stairs... But they haven't healed at all and some are fairly new cuts, she is coming in 3 days what can I do ):
  2. GA_lost

GA_lost Well-Known Member

Sweetie as an aunt myself, I can tell you she probably loves you very much. If she does notice, she would probably speak out of love. If it was my niece, I would talk with her about the self harm, but not tell any one else. Anyway you could just say you had an accident and leave it at that.
  3. Lost2

Lost2 Well-Known Member

You could just try the same again maybe?
    Do you think she would be understanding if she saw the cuts?
  4. k3bberz

k3bberz Active Member

I wouldn't care if she saw the cuts really its just that I know she will tell my dad and he is completely unaware that I have depression or that I have medication or anything.. Its better that he doesn't know in so many ways even my older sister agreed... I guess ill just have to put the bandage on and say I fell up again and made it even worse...
  5. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

How long ago did you last see her? I'd go with the bandage again and say that it was nearly healed and then you went and fell again. Just don't overdo the dramatics!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.