Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where to turn to.

I ask for friends and people say I'm fine. I tell the people that I trust that I can't take it anymore and they shrug me off. What next? I have tried cutting, but that only makes me forget about it for a short while. I quit my job to join the military, military discharges me for a bad heart, and now I can't get my job back. I have a burned down house that I can't live in. What more can go wrong at 27? Not sure where to go. I have tried asking for help, but that doesn't work. And I don't have the money or medical benefits to talk to some one that could maybe help AAAAHHHHH!!!!

THOUGHTS?

Constantinos

How do you tell you're mother that you want to kill yourself? If you have a way, please fill me in.
Hello,

Yes that would be indeed very difficult, however as difficult as it may sound and knowing that you don't have a therapist to tell this to you need to inform someone that you want to suicide.

Other than your mother is there anyone else that you may be able to talk with more freely?

LoveBeing

Hi 92Fox,

Can your mom help you with some money for now?

Have you tried to find another job?

Things always change. Hopefully, it’s about time for things to change for the better for you… I invite you to watch the video clip below by someone who has no legs and no arms. He showed us how he got back up when he fell down (he also mentioned about his down time in his life at some point):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZuKF3dxCY&feature=related

You can choose to use your energy for living. You know how your mom would feel if you choose otherwise…

Please hang in there! You deserve more time before such a "final" choice...

With loving wishes and hugs :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00