• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa.

I'm feeling so triggered right now.
I have a physical comming up on the 22 and it's triggering me I don't even want the stupid thing.
I feel like at the weight I am I won't be sick enough even though I've been diagnosed with an ED I'm so triggered to fast till then so please tell me some of the things you do when you're triggered I really don't wanna fast that long.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Talk...share...are you seeing a therapist or such that you can process your feeling with? Post here...having a voice does help reduce the impulse to harm yourself...J

Medusa.

Yes I'm seeing a therapist but I don't see her next til Tuesday and she's the one that suggested I get the physical.
I just don't wanna do this anymore I hate this stupid eating disorder.

savetoniqht

Hey, I'm sorry I didn't see this until today which is the day of the physical...
I totally understand that part- nothing triggers me like an upcoming doctors appointment or weigh-in.
I hope everything went okay today.
Feel free to PM if you need to talk.
Stay strong. :hug:

Jelly

Appointments with the docs are always hard, especially physicals. But you'll get through it. <3 They don't check everything either; don't worry too much.

Know I'm here if you would like to talk.

Take care. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00