Help...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ravinxrose, Aug 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ravinxrose

ravinxrose New Member

Every site I have tried banned my plea for help...and it left me into finally attempting.. I have attempted suicide before here..so out of paranoia my mom did hide MOST of the deadly medicines..but she left a ton of<edit moderator total eclipse methods>..I cried out to selected few people for help..I didn't broadcast it to everyone because I'm not looking for attention...Just help for my problems...but everyone including my best friends ignored me...So I attempted last night.. downed over <edit moderator total eclipse method> and went to sleep praying to not wake up. Sadly I did... My body has been bubbling all day.. I've been very light feeling and numb...If my mom knew after I got done at the doctors..I'd officially have now here to go...So i'm better of just letting the poison do whatever it's doing..I need help...I don't want to die..but..I have nothing going for me..

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am glad you reached out here and that you are with us today...please tell someone who can get you help...you deserve to feel better...it is true, that there are problems greater than what we can handle ourselves...this is not a sign of weakness, but instead a recognition, that sometimes we need the support and caring of others..please continue to post (but no methods please) and you will see how many people can relate to what you are saying...welcome again, J

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Call your doctor go to hospital call crisis hun do something okay get some support in place for you h ugs

4. Jelly

Jelly Well-Known Member

Hey there.

We are all so proud of you for having reached out here.

Please know my PM is open any time you need to talk. I'm sorry to hear how you are feeling. :(

*hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.