Help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mystry, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mystry

mystry Member

I do not want to live and do not know what to do. My life is over; I've been discarded like garbage and God would not answer my prayers to let me die

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So sorry things are so rough. You say you have been disgarded, that sounds awful...I do know what it feels to think of yourself as garbage...it is just hell...can you tell us what happened to you?

3. mystry

mystry Member

I left my husband for 90 days so he could see his new psychiatrist and get adjusted to a new medicine for his bi-polar disease, in hopes that he would stop being abusive to me emotionally and mentally, but instead he found another woman in 6 weeks and threw away our 32 years together. I should never have left--I am 60 and living with my parents and I have nothing. I really just want to die.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

That is horrible what he did, but you said he was abusive, could it be that it is better to not be with him?

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome, mystry! :hug: Looks like you did get your activation e-mail. Good to hear!

I'm sorry to hear that you don't feel well right now; as usual, I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through. Wishing you the best....Mr. A

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.