help?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by meme333, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meme333

meme333 Well-Known Member

I don't know what to say or too much to say but I need some help ...
    Losing any will tonight......

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

:hug: Hi there. Nice talking to you again. If you don't feel safe, I hope you ask for help (crisis teams, hospitals, etc.). With care...Mr. A

3. madeline

madeline Member

We're here to help :hug: just start from any part you feel best with.

4. meme333

I won't call a crisis team. Not to sound like a hypocrite but they take all the control away and that won't help me right now.
    Just so sad.
    I just need one person to truly care about me.
    I feel so disposable :(

5. madeline

madeline Member

You can talk to me if you like :hug: you are not disposable and their are people who care for you. Please share what's on your mind and maybe we can talk and get through this together..

6. cutiepie132

cutiepie132 Well-Known Member

Meme, you know I love you girl, quit talking like that. I know we don't live side by side and I know it's not the same, but I hope we can still be good friends. I will always be around if you need me sweetie. I wish I had been online earlier and knew you was going through this, but I went to bed, I'm sorry to here your feeling that way. :(

7. eagles_fan

eagles_fan Well-Known Member

So you need empowerment?
    You can take control of anything within reason, Meme. It can be done, I assure you.

Really, we all just want you to be happy.

8. meme333

I'm so tired of being alone.
    People just seem to want things from me or hurt me and that's it.

I love to help people. I genuinely care about people so why is my life so crappy?

9. cutiepie132

cutiepie132 Well-Known Member

That's a tough question to answer.. I don't know why people treat you like that anymore than I can understand why they treat me the way they do.

I know some really kind hearted people, may be just a few, but I do know of some.

Maybe, if you had the free time, you could work with an organization where you can volunteer time helping other people, and that could put you around other people that do the same.. If someone has the heart to volunteer free time to others, I'm sure they are going to be worth getting to know.

How are you feeling today? Any better?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.