help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Don't know what else to say anymore

2. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Just emailed you!

Needless to say - I feel for you and what your going through right now.

Just had a bout of illness myself - but will win there and get back on track soon enough to kick ass. Well help people more than kick asses - but if there comes a time - I'll kick some for the good of all.

Even my own!!

Regards Mo.

Hope your spirits are a tad raised by knowing someone cares and knows what your going through - more than you can say here really - but I think that you are strong and will cope for the people you love.

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks for your response.

It seems that you, like everyone, seems to think for some reason that i'm this great strong person.

Well - newsflash - I'm not.

I feel like i'm crumbling, drowning, losing it. fuck it.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Mo...it is no wonder you are feeling that way...wish I could take away the pain, or find something profound to write, other than I care and am here should you want a listening ear (really compassionate eye as it is cyber)...as always, J

5. eagles_fan

eagles_fan Well-Known Member

Do you pretend like you're a great, strong person? Is your persona in public happy? I understand that someone acting that way in public doesn't mean that they're actually happy and well-adjusted.

I wish I could do more. Could you let us post visitor messages again?

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Mo, I am at a loss for words..Not doing so good for myself..Just want you to know there are alot of people on here who care about you and Would do anything in there power to help..Even if you don't see it you are a very special person..In your pain you always ask about me.. That shows careing in my book..Take Care of yourself.. Don't worry about us.. We will be here for you when you need us..Hugz, Joseph

7. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I do not think it matters how strong someone is when they are going through such a time of intense, and real, pain. I am glad you are saying it here though. Strength comes in coming here and writing about it. Again and again and again. finding a way through each day. I care. A lot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.