Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to do right now and I really need someone to talk to, I am alone and scared and I want to die tonight, I'm afraid of these feeling and I don't know what has triggered them. Is anyone there . . .

I'm not sure, I went off the edge, it seems to be one of those days where there is no light at the end of the tunnel and I don't know how to fix it. it really scares me.

I have no where else to go and no one to talk to, so I came here.

It seems like nothing will get better, I have tried so hard and everything seems to get worse. heh once I think I hit rock bottom someone hands me a shovel . . .

I wonder how long you've been sliding down hill? Also just wondering if you should see your doctor,I'm a fine one to be saying that coz I've not seen my doctor for two years and stopped taking my anti depressants but it was just a thought?

I have been in the crisis clinic for a few months at CamH, but I seem to keep falling downhill, it makes me feel guilty like I should get better for the people that have been helping me but I can't seem to.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I have been in the crisis clinic for a few months at CamH, but I seem to keep falling downhill, it makes me feel guilty like I should get better for the people that have been helping me but I can't seem to.
Don't feel guilty. Feeling guilt is part of depression.You should tell those at the crisis clinic how you're feeling.
I hope you feel better soon hun xox

I'm not sure, its hard getting the dose upped (for me the side effects hit me hard) and they have already done it around 4 times now

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Oh I understand, well I guess you could explain to them that you feel you need a little more than just your dosage upped.Are you receiving talkative therapy? :)

this week is the last week i get it, it hasnt seemed to help much either, I'm bad at talking, especially when I see the person, online is okay-ish, or at least easier for me. I don't know where they will be sending me after this week.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hopefully they'll be sending you to a better place. :) what medications are you on? on rare occasions some medications can cause suicidal thoughts and thoughts of self harm, so be aware of that please.

Hey Miz.
Please don't feel guilty. I remembered when I felt guilt about those helping me and it only worsened everyone's situation. They are there to help you. You just have to try your best to get back on your feet but don't rush it either. If you need more time, you need more time.

Good luck Miz!
Stay Safe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00