Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadcat, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

Got my cancer test results back tuesday.
    Took me 6-1/2 hours to get with my urologist.
    He gave me a 3 month shot of anti-hormones to help put the cancer to sleep for a while.
    Had a shot of anti-hormones the other day (tuesday).
    They make me very emotional and quite suicidal.
    No one seems to believe me that they put me in harms path.
    Right now I am sitting her trying to find something to help me stay alive.

I do not know what to do to stop this terrible feeling.
    I really need help.
    Everything seems hopeless.
  2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Sorry to hear this sadcat - but here there's support for you, friendly people who want to help you over this crisis. Did you tell the medics how they make you feel? Maybe you need to contact them and ask them to turn the volume up so they can hear you. What are the things you normally like to do? A movie, a soak in a bath, a walk in the fresh-air? Make yourself your top priority for now and tell yourself that you are worth all the care in the world. If you can sleep OK - that's a real positive - relax with a nice book and a herb tea; or journal to yourself about your motivations (or lack of) - and daring to believe that although hope seems far away, it can come back. Blessings and strength,
  3. Kate777

Kate777 Well-Known Member

Hey sadcat,

Sorry to hear you're struggling at the moment. I'm not sure where you're located but I know of some organisations that offer support and help with the emotional impact of what you're going through. Perhaps it would be useful to get in touch with them and see how they can help? More than happy to help you locate the relevant organisations if you feel it would help.
  4. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

Tried for 2 hours to kill myself yesterday. Still seeking help. Still trying. The hormone therapy has not even reached full potency yet. It will reach its level by tuesday..
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm glad you're still here. I know what you're going through is really difficult, but I hope you keep reaching out for help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.