Help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by galoskale1115, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galoskale1115

galoskale1115 New Member

I am suffering so much. The only option that I see is suicide. I have burnt out all of my bridges, and I have nothing left. I have lost all reasons to live. I used to want to live for the hope of a better future, but I have been cracking at that for a long time now, and it only gets worse. I used to want to live for my girlfriend, but she has dumped me because she can't handle my issues. I used to want to live for my family, but I have learned that they could care less. In fact, pretty much everyone in my family has told me to go ahead and do it, cause it would make the family better. My mom even sent me a very detailed message on the different ways I could do it. I can't go to the hospital anymore. None of the medicines or therapies work. I'm just hopping from group home to group home. I am not able to do anything productive. I have not showered in over a week. I just don't enjoy anything anymore. I'm crying all the time. The one therapy that works wonders for my diagnosis is DBT, and that is exactly the one thing that I can not get set up for myself. Fuck it all, I just want to die.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I don't know much about DBT... why are you not able to get set up with it?

Here if you want to talk. :hug:

3. galoskale1115

galoskale1115 New Member

Dialectical Behavior Therapy. Its more effective than meds for treatment of borderline personality disorder. Can't get it because i have to live in various group homes, and they want everyone in the house to attend the same day program.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

That's just wrong. :( Would they listen if you got a recommendation from a doctor or therapist, saying that treatment would be best for you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.