Help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by spidy, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I m in a real predicament and really have no where to turn so fucking confused now dont know what to do.This whole abuse thing with my daughter has really blown out now as another might be involved and this is going to be harder now to deal with.I really dont know how to go about this one as i need to go and report this yet if its not true can wreck me in seeing my kids this is all fucked.I will look like i m head hunting but just got wind that her other halve has been having dealings with my child.This is just one big stuffed up situation and here i am right in the middle with nowhere to turn and really dont know how to handle all this.My depression has sky rocketed i havnt slept now for two nights its 7.30 am here now still up im hammer the alcohol as is only coping thing i have.Christ knows what to do i know i have to be here for my kids.I do believe these acusations that ive heard as it does explain my daughter not opening up and some of her traits she has been showing.This is so fucked up

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Talk with the authorities calmly ok just put out to them what you know It will be up to them to get justice done you keep yourself safe and your children You need to be calm for them ok hugs

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Thanks i m trying to stay calm its also triggering me as ive been abused.Never in my wildest dreams i thought i would have to deal with it happening to one of my children.Really if this one is true im prob going to get done for murder as i will not accept this behavior fucking life wreckers i am so god dam mad confused dont know where to turn to i know its my daughter going through this i should have protected her yet i m so confused myself this world is full of evil.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Think about YOUR daughter now hun she needs you to stay calm and not get arrested she will need you for a long time don't let this sick bastard take you away fro her now
    I know my duahgtr she has been abused and i tried so hard to keep her safe and her attacks they trigger me too hun i know that pain that confusion you are feeling but you need to breath ok you need to slow down that brain and think things through Let the police deal with the abuser okay There was nothing you could do hun none of this is your fault all the dam guilt is on her abuser and if you stay calm work with authorities you will get him put away that will be the best thing you can do for your daughter now

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

i'm so sorry spidy....your daughter is going to need you there for her more than ever now so please
    try to stay that instinct to ''get'' the perpetrators and then go about this in the right way to get justice and still be around for your children
    you will not be any use to them in prison
    i agree with TEs advice too..you are not to blame for this
    i can hear how much you love your kids
    please take care of yourself so you can be there for them :console:

6. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Thanks i am trying to stay calm i just feel im falling apart like all my strength has been drained.Might go see my doc and reconnect with my therapist as i know i have to try and stay strong for my kids.This prob hrdest thing ive ever had to deal with

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.