Help!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by justMe7, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

ok im can a mod lock/delete this please

thanks

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
  2. justMe7

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sent you a message...you know i care...let me know what is going on

4. justMe7

figure its easier to post in here.
    stay alive and fight for things while losing the most precious parts of me ill never get totouch with or experience..

or choose to loose everything outside of me, and hold onto whats free and unsaid, what is me.. and for 1 moment be free without harm to another. and die as the honest weak, and now humiliating coward ..i struggle to fight.

i don't care about any of you..except for everything ..nm.. it's no longer worth it to care about you or anything. i refuse help now..unless i lie 2 myself more.

i jusr want to be me.... i failed

turn the page...4u

fuck it..... rape my mind and deepest most fragile parts .. ill fucking give it all to you.. whht a waste of a dream on someone like me... i cant do.... pathetic

there is no saftey... you dig... you scan... you bait... you lure.... you drain.. you share.... you want .....

you care. but you dont understand.... i dont want u 2... u define... youtell... you expect... you want nothing until u feel fucking drained... you use... you give... you justify.... you lie to yourself so u dont give up. leave me to it i m starting to know what to do...opening myself to be spread apart and dissolved in the wind of life. pathetic to give up to you and these pointless but all so relevant problems

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.