Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lav11, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

I need to attempt. Better yet i need to die. I dont know where else to turn. Why is is that on any one given day i can name 50+
    Methods but now i cant think of any. Ive tried every thing i can think of. I need smmething new. Something that will work. I need to be dead

i need to stop thinking like this but. I cant. :'(
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Please don't hurt yourself...I know how hard it can be when you feel hopeless, and like nothing will get better...but things can't always stay that way. Just keep talking to us and we will be here for you, to guide you through this hard time.
  3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

try not to think of methods as it will just keep messing with your mind.I know its hard to think rationally when you feel so low and there is no other way.Stay here and vent if need to be I see you in aus ring lifeline or use there web site but please stay safe.Being dead isnt the answer and there is plenty of support out there.Try a good brisk walk even if its just pacing around the house but try not to let these thoughts overtake rational.Please stay safe and get help if you get really bad.
  4. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

Thanks for replying.

I. Just dont c the point in trying anymore. ive been going to therapy and trying to get better but i cant anymore. Everyone went against me and now i never want to trust anyone again, they all knew how hard it is to get my trust nd just wen i think we r getting somewhere they break it. I never want to open up to another 'professional' again and im never going to heal or b a survivor, always the victim. Theres just no point in living.

Ive spoken to kidshelpline quite a few times. Nothings different tho...
  5. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

You can talk to me anytime and the offer of private messages still stands. Trust is a big thing isn't it and really not good when that trust gets broken and by professionals too, its not right you should be able to trust them, but sadly often we cant.
    You may think yu are the victim, but I'd say you are a survivor........why? because you have come here for one and told us how things are for you, a victim wouldn't do that, would they.
    I see no point in living my life either..........I am suicidal every day.............its very hard and horrod isn't it and noone seems to understand why we are like it or wants to begin to understand it. I understand..............I am here if you need me ok..................just write and vent.....................I mean it...................take care. xx
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I know exactly how you feel. I've been there. This may sound silly but do you get a good nights sleep, to me sleep is the closest thing to peace and death, and if you get good sleep you can vanish those thoughts of wanting to die , so I've realised. I take about 4 sleeping pills a night and it stops me from wanting to kill myself. Have you talked to anyone about how you feel, a counsellor perhaps?
  7. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

Thanks again.

I sent u a pm lelantgirl :) im truly sorry u are suicidal everyday. It sucks.
    CocaCola no, i just cant sleep. I have severe PTSD so sleep is pretty difficult for prescribed sleeping tablets but never take them. I still cant sle.ep on them and when i do ill still have the nightmares.

8. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

Please do not hurt yourself Lav.

I would miss you terribly.

Thank you for the burger and chips......

Steven Siew
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.