Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LonelyKid, Nov 24, 2007.

1. LonelyKid

LonelyKid Well-Known Member

Please just help me.
    I would write a huge post but that's really all It'll come down to.
    I don't think anyone really can because I don't know what to ask for help for or what it is I need help for! I don't know what to do or who I'm supposed to be! I've ruined my life and everyday before this month was another tiny blip of ruin on the radar of my life. But now I'm just empty and hollow and my existence seems meaningless and pointless and I feel like a burden on everyone around me because I can't take care of myself.
    And that whole thing melts down to a 'help me'. Like everything I do and say. But nothing can and nothing will right? If it comes down to my choice I probably won't do it. I"m helpless because I want to stay that way obviously.
  2. xighsequite

xighsequite Active Member

have you thought about how you became the way you are, or tried to consider what it would take to make you feel better?
  3. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

:hug: Oh honey, I know exactly how you feel. Back in September, I could have written your words, word for word.

Okay, about the help: Have you gone to anyone professional? Your parents or your close friends? THey're there to help, but so are we. Let me (as well as the rest of us at SF) try to take some suffering away.

You are NOT meaningless. You are NOT worthless. You are NOT pointless. You are NOT a burden. You are NOT helpless. I know how hard it is to ask for help. I know because I've done it... it was hard, but at the same time it's like getting a weight off your chest.

Also, if you have close friends who will listen, call them, IM them, text them... they're there to listen and to care.

I'm here for a PM if you want to talk. Take care sweetie.
  4. LonelyKid

LonelyKid Well-Known Member

I have tried wondering when it started and I couldn't seem to recall I can't seem to recall much of my past. I never think about what could make me better because I know I won't put the energy or strength into attempting anything anymore.
    I've never attempted seeing a real professional as it's oddly the most uncomfortable situation for me to talk to someone face-to-face about those things and to make an appointment I would need my mother to do it. And I prefer to keep her out of the loop on my feelings because though I care about her I know she wouldn't understand or know how to deal with it and it would only worry her. I've tried once when I had friends to talk but I feel it strained our friendship and stopped and I didn't want to lose her then. Though now I have no friends at all so it was inevitable. After leaving high school because I couldn't take it anymore I bought a phone to try to keep in touch with some of my old friends but i found it hard to contact them as it's always been so i gave up trying, after all who wants to be friends with a drop-out loser? I never go on MSN I deleted my online profiles on Facebook, MySpace, etc, I leave my phone off and don't play online games anymore for fear of running into them there too. It's pathetic. Anyways It's not like any of them were really close or anything, they're better off without me. I feel like I'm living nothing now. I have nothing to look forward to.
  5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Maybe you should start listing off stuff that you feel needs help... or just stuff that upsets you about you. Sometimes it is better to focus on fixing lots of things at once if possible.
  6. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

Dropping out doesn't make you a loser. Check this out. Also this. Anyone who actually really thinks you're a loser because you dropped out probably isn't worth hanging out with anyway.

Good luck :)