Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Rufus, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rufus

Rufus New Member

This is my first time reaching out like this, have been through the works, meds, counciling, you name it i have done it. Usually I keep these personal thoughts to myself I am a master at appearing normal but this time things are different.....the cracks are showing. My focus has gone, no concentration, no will, no hope....nothing seems to work. I have suffered for most of my adult life but tried never to show the blackness, several srious atempts but yet still no help! Feeling let down by the system, world..everyone, wallowing in my own self pity and dstruction...forever wondering why, for what reason?.....confused by life...Is it all my fault? Everything I used to enjoy slips away and all I can see is darkness.....
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Rufus and seems like a real crap shoot as far as being able to get quality services, especially in some parts of the world...I am so glad you have been an advocate for yourself...please do not stop that...speak to your MD/GP and request that s/he be more aggressive in helping you feel better...I think there are many things we will never find the reason for, and why one has an illness is one of them...maybe your time will be better spent getting people to work on your behalf...hope you will feel better and welcome again
  3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

welcome rufus. we are a big family here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.