Hemp Leaf?????

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by depressedGirl, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

Okay first of all this might be on the wrong page. If so I am really sorry and will more then understand if you choose to remove this post.

Okay it started of when I was really depressed and thinking about suicide. I thought I would go into this weird shop. A shop I had never been in before but curiosity got the better of me. I was willing to do anything to get my mind from suicide and think of something else.

Anyway I went into this shop and everywhere I looked were these leafs. Cannabis, Marijuana, pot, weed... Call the leaf what you like. It doesn't matter much to me. Anyway when I looked at the leaf I forgot all about suicide and realized something. I didn't care about anything anymore. All I cared about was that leaf. I wanted that leaf so badly I didn't care about suicide or anything else. I just wanted that leaf so much it hurt. I went around my mates got drunk and realized that I had that leaf in my hand and I was using it....

I was the same the next 3 days but then something was changing. I couldn't sleep without it. I kept shaking and feeling sick without it. It was all cause a friend told me it was the same leaf I was so obsessed with.

Now I just don't care anymore. I just want that leaf... I am buying it more and more. I know it is wrong but I won't stop because I know I will sink back to depression and worse still shake and be sick. Its almost like I love the leaf and I know I always will but then I hate it as well. It is messing my feelings up until I don't know how I feel towards it.

All I really know is I need it and cannot survive without it...
    Am I just losing my mind or can someone tell me what is happening. I am really so confused.
    Thanks for reading
  2. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Your addicted to canabis... i know someone who is and he really isnt a nice person, it makes him do horrible things like stealing and lying and bein arrested. :sad: i really think you should stop taking it, and i know you will suffer withdrawl symptoms like shaking being sick but it will be worth it!! :hug: talk to your doctor and they can help you.
  3. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Marijuana isn't physically addictive, but you can get withdrawal symptoms if you smoke it long enough (and intensely). You won't get the shakes or vomiting, but you might get headaches and anxiety, and it won't last long. You won't get it from smoking a few times and you definitely won't get it from smoking the leaves, which are so weak you generally need 10 or 20 cones to get a buzz from it.

Or maybe I'm misunderstanding you and you are only obsessed with holding a marijuana leaf. In that case, I don't know what is wrong with you, but you should probably seek professional help.

I don't understand why you'd be obsessed with a marijuana leaf/leaves depressedGirl, but it isn't addiction. It sounds like infatuation to me.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2010
  4. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

I have somoked marijuana almost daily for the last 4 years. I'm tyring to quit becasue I'm changing into a different person. The rastas in Jamaica somoke it for them it's a religion, but we are not rastas. You seem to have an emotional problem and if that's the case then the marijuana will hurt you it hurt me. There is a reason why it's illegal. It leads to harder drugs and even if it doesn't it can make you insanne. I was normal before I started doing drugs, now I'm a schizoprenic, I hear voices I need medication to control it. All because of drugs. Nothing beats a good relationship, no drug is like love. Why are you affraid to commit? Don't fall in love with maryjane, she will dump you.
  5. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

despite what some people tell you, you can smoke marijuana daily and live a normal life... it's you who has to work at balancing your lifestyle.
    it's strange that you'd get so dependent on it in such a short time and i can't help but feel you're exaggerating...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.