Her name is Jess

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Thinice, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

Only known her for 3 months and we're best friends. She knows I want to kill myself and she's just making it harder and harder for me. She tells me she loves me and that she needs me here, and if I die she'll follow me.

I'd do anything for her but I can't stay alive for just her. She'll walk, just like everyone else even though she promised she won't. I can't do it to her, I love her too much.

I don't know what to do.
  2. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

I don't know you or your story. But I do know that someone in your life wants you alive, so you should be happy that atleast someone cares about you. Whatever you are going through would be 10x's worse if you were doing it alone. A good friend can help you through the hardest times.
  3. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

That's a good truth to remember that a good friend can help you through tough times.

You need to live for yourself first. Find a reason to live for you. I know that's hard but it's the only way to really have a conviction to live.