Her sweetest smile.

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by ashtar, Dec 13, 2010.

1. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

This is what happened one warm afternoon. I want to share my good memories with you because you have been making me feel good.

Me and Miranda were sitting on sun bleached rocks by our secret pond. We spent all our hard earned cash on ice lollies and candy.
    I see her with her copper golden hair sitting on a rock with her feet in the clear cool water trying to save her melting ice lollies. She sits there and laughs at how fat we have become since taking our newspaper delivery job. We spent all our money on sweets and comics.
    Our hands are sticky with the molten ice lollies and our laps from the candy. We go into the water and make sure no hand is sticky and our trousers are candy free. Then I scream in pain. Something had bit me! I go back to the safe rocks and realise there is a small leech between my toes. She helps me take it out and puts it in a box of liquorice and we hide it in her grand mothers purse who called us fat the week before
  2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Aww, that is lovely *big hugs* Love the end x
  3. Socialman

Socialman Well-Known Member

I love it. The only thing is that the ending makes it sound like the purse called you fat. Lolz.
  4. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

hahaah! it does!