Here Again

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Downpour, Jan 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Downpour

Downpour Well-Known Member

I haven't posted here for a while. I actually thought I wouldn't be here again. How stupid of me. How naive. I'm here again. I want to kill myself. I've almost never stopped wanting to kill myself for the past year or two, but today has been hell. I don't know how I'm going to make it to tomorrow. I can't handle these emotions. I thought about calling my therapist, but what can he do really? Nothing. I'll be asked how serious I am about killing myself, and I'll be given alternatives to self harm. But there will be no solutions to the pain and anguish of being alive. So what's the point? And that's why I'm here again. I need help, but there is no help to be found.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Help comes in many ways sometimes just being heard lets one know they are not alone I think your therapist would help decrease the want to leave some just by talking things out letting go of some of the emotions i do hope your reach out to your therapist Good that you are reaching out here as well

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi downpour and welcome back to the forum.

It would be a very wise decision to ring the therapist, when in a crisis they can teach and help you on what to do, their advice is what you need right now.
    What has triggered this off for you today, you don't deserve all this pain and anguish, no one does. Please tell us more about what's bringing you so down today?

:hug: I hope things improve for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.