1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, May 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

error error

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i am sorry you are feeling so low MoAnamCara hugs toyou

3. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

I hope you feel much better in very short order. I didn't know you were an artist? That's tremendous!

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you TE and MisterBGone for even commenting, even though I deleted what I'd typed. Things are icky dark right now. So even recognizing I posted something means more than you both know tonight.

5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

This time in wont delete. I feel like crap, like a pile of misery soaked pathetic ness. I'm sitting here going over pros and cons of going, how I would do it. If I could. I don't think I'm that brave. I just want this all to end. Please.

6. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support SF Artist SF Supporter

Hi MoAnamCara, I know it's tough when we feel like this, but try and hold on. I hope things get better for you very soon.
    Take care of yourself
    Brian

7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks

Brian777 likes this.
  8. MisterBGone

I understand MoAnamCara! You're hurting so deeply... I can relate to your reasoning. And it pains me so. But please don't feel guilty. This disease; well hopefully one day it won't be so looked down upon--and never even mind a cure--but that people will if not empathize, at the very least understand, that all this is simply a function of our condition.

9. MisterBGone

Oh! And I think there is only a five minute window with which to correct a post...but I could be wrong-

10. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you misterbgone. You are kind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.