Here again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, May 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

error error

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i am sorry you are feeling so low MoAnamCara hugs toyou

3. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

I hope you feel much better in very short order. I didn't know you were an artist? That's tremendous!

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you TE and MisterBGone for even commenting, even though I deleted what I'd typed. Things are icky dark right now. So even recognizing I posted something means more than you both know tonight.

5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

This time in wont delete. I feel like crap, like a pile of misery soaked pathetic ness. I'm sitting here going over pros and cons of going, how I would do it. If I could. I don't think I'm that brave. I just want this all to end. Please.

6. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hi MoAnamCara, I know it's tough when we feel like this, but try and hold on. I hope things get better for you very soon.
    Take care of yourself
    Brian

7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks

Brian777 likes this.
  8. MisterBGone

I understand MoAnamCara! You're hurting so deeply... I can relate to your reasoning. And it pains me so. But please don't feel guilty. This disease; well hopefully one day it won't be so looked down upon--and never even mind a cure--but that people will if not empathize, at the very least understand, that all this is simply a function of our condition.

9. MisterBGone

Oh! And I think there is only a five minute window with which to correct a post...but I could be wrong-

10. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you misterbgone. You are kind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.