here again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by just dont care, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just dont care

just dont care Well-Known Member

its been a long a time since i have been here i had made some changes in my life and i tried to be optimistic about things. but it was all in vain because it has not once stoped these feelings of sucide and lonlieness everyday i think about killing myself i have plenty of friends but i still feel as though i am alone. i try and look at my future and all i see is nothing. i want to die so badly and everyday when i hear about people dying i cant help but to think what lucky bastards they are. everything in my life is shit and i cant trust anyone. i just want to die so i cant stop thinking so i can stop feeling i hate being alive so much.
  2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm so sorry to hear you are struggling so much. Though, coming back here for support is good. Make use of the forum and the supportive people in it. Please hang on, Hun. I hope things start to get a bit better soon. Remember, we're all here for you. Take care and stay safe. :hug:
  3. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

:agreed: :hug: :pm:
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Good morning JDC,
    It sounds like your therapist isn't helping. Maybe you should find another one. I live with dailey thoughts of suicide because my life is so f****d up. My therapist has helped me to seperate those thoughts and now she is trying to get me to kick there ass and replace them with positive thoughts. There are no guarantees in mental health, you just do the best you can and give yourself a slap on the back when you defeat the negatives. Take it one small step then another.Tke care and if you need a shoulder then PM me!!!
  5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry your struggling. Carolyn, spikey and stranger1 have pretty much said all i would. I hope things work out for you though. Pm me if you ever need to talk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.