Here goes.. hello.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by UnseenVarg, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnseenVarg

UnseenVarg Member

Hello forum,
    I'm always terrible with introductions.
    I'd rather not reveal my name. I'm 20. I found this forum earlier this year while things were extremely rough. I've been dealing with a severe depression for the better part of three years. Diagnosed and undergoing treatment for two years. I've had suicidal feelings and thoughts since around spring of 2009. Maybe not as long as other people, but still too long.

It was easier to deal with until early this year, since I had someone special who kept me going through it all. Then he left me (we were never a thing, but he was very special to me) and it all went downhill fast. I was more "passively" suicidal before that, wanting to die but never really getting around to it. Then he left, and the pain was unbearable...

I got better for a period. I was put into a rehabilitation program so that I was doing stuff during the day instead of sitting home 24/7. It helped, a lot.
    But lately things have started getting worse, much faster than I would have liked.

Nowadays, it feels like nothing is going well and that everything is falling apart again. Like everything is hopeless, really. I might as well admit it, my suicidal feelings have gotten stronger as of late. My insomnia and anxiety problems have resurfaced as well, making life that much more difficult.

Well, that's my story.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi hun glad to see you reaching out for support here. I hope you can get some help in real life too hun talkto your doctor okay see what he or she cando to help decrease your depression hugs
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome! Best of luck with your ongoing treatment, and it is a pleasure to meet you. :shake:

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi varg and welcome.. Jim
  5. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Welcome Varg! Glad to have met you in chat!
  6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Welcome to the forum. If you need to talk or need help with something, feel free to private message me anytime <3 xxx
  7. UnseenVarg

UnseenVarg Member

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

You guys seem like a nice bunch.
  8. therapy_fan

therapy_fan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum Varg! :) Hope the treatment works well for you! TC *hug
  9. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forums, i'm here to help you whenever you need help.

Feel free to send me a PM!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.