here goes nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've taken some tablets, feel weak and drowsy. done it before, know i'll be fine, but i don't really know what to do right now i just want to sleep i'm scared but not that much just thought i should say something to someone, anyone, because otherwise i might tell someone close to me and they'll make me go to A and E i've been there and done that and i'm not really up to it but then again what am i up to? things are bad, but could be worse, i don't want to solve anything but i don't want to hurt people and i don't want to make sense, i guess i'm asking for some reassurance, i'm not sure, really quite trying not to sick up right now, i can't afford to let on that i've OD'd, i feel horribly simple and horribly taken over by depression, i'm saddened that i've come to this, it's so easy to slip, isn't it?

Yes, it is very easy to slip unfortunately.

You really need to tell someone what you have done hun.

I'm here if you would find it easier talking to a stranger? PM me, or my msn details are in my profile.

Please stay safe xxxxxx

R

Robin

Hey there, how are you feeling? Just touching base with you on the chance that you are there to respond :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00