Here I am again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZombiePringle, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

No matter what I do I end up with this overwhelming urge. It may go away but always manages to come back and find me. I am at the point that I don't think I am coming back around this time. I just don't know anymore.
  2. I know the feeling. Do you have a support system for when you begin to feel this way again?
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

How long have you been feeling this way this time? Don't bottle it up, talk to us, we will try and help :hugs:
  4. ScarlettHurts1990

ScarlettHurts1990 Active Member

hi Zombie, I know the feeling. Every time I manage to pick myself up off the ground and find a solid purpose to live, something traumatic and terrible happens that rips me open completely and sends me spiraling into a depressive madness. It sucks and it's frustrating to keep falling down when you so badly want to stand. But if you have been OK before which from your post it sounds like you have, you will be OK again. Unfortunately these feelings of despair take time to resolve. Until then, go for counseling and talk to us here at SF!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.