Here I am again.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Amber, Apr 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amber

Amber Active Member

Everything is going wrong. I'm 22 and I just feel like I have nothing to look forward out of life because all of the bad things that have happened to me will haunt me forever. I HATE feeling sorry for myself but this is a place to open up and be your true self, right? Well I am truly hurting and scared. Sometimes I think about killing myself because I know we all have to die some day and IDK, I'm in so much emotional pain and have been really for years, sometimes it seems like the only way to get peace. I know the world is ugly, bad things are happening all the time. The more bad things I know about the less hope I have for being happy. I hardly have any family and I don't have many true friends, the ones I do have l dont think I'll ever meet because they are online.

Everything is just a mess, so I came here because I know in some way people will be able to relate. Maybe I'll start posting my own blog thingy on here as a way to vent..

2. Amber

Amber Active Member

I just feel like.. I dont want to be afraid of dying myself because so many people I looked up to are dead now. But I dont want to kill myself because sometimes i feel my friends/family will miss me. idk why i think that tho.

3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Yeah you can definitely open up on here.. there is a lot of people that understand how you feel on here. Sorry that I don't have much more to say right now. If you need to talk I'm around though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.