Here i am

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by A.SoNiC.boY, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.SoNiC.boY

A.SoNiC.boY Well-Known Member

I feel so lost and alone. its like i'm losing my mind, but i kinda like it...
  2. letmedisappear

letmedisappear Well-Known Member

Hi THX, I understand the thrill and tempting feelings of losing one's own mind... I did it myself once, laughed and spoke to myself, prancing about my empty house with a knife in my hand. But trust me... that insanity is not safe. It can make you someone you don't want to be.
    To be honest, most of us are lost too. Hell, I keep being asked about college - I'm two years away, and I can't even make up my mind if I'll even be alive then!! But even though we are all a little lost, at least we have everyone here and around us to pull us through.
    And alone, I completely understand. I was in a deep funk all day; two friends were texting me, my mother stayed home and was practically force-feeding me, and yet... I felt isolated. When I feel like that, I sleep it off until it's bright out, I get dressed, and I go meet someone outside. Sometimes we feel alone because we isolate our mind and emotions from others, but we're not actually alone. We just feel that way. So get out a little, go hug someone or talk to them, go and feel loved. And if reality doesn't help, we're all here to help you through whatever you're going to. :)
  3. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

warmest hugs honey :hug:
    hope you feel better soon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.