here i go again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Robbie 121, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robbie 121

Robbie 121 Active Member

well its me again
    i just cant take it theres only 1 solution and thats to drown myself
    i have no friends only my girlfriend well now u might be thinkin "hey u have a girlfriend, someone who loves you, theres no reason 2 die" well thats just it, shes the ONLY person who likes/loves me
    i just cant take it, i need friends or some more people to talk to
    im doing horrible in school, my parents hate me, my cat is ill, my grandma died, and kids at school beat me up
    i just cant take it the only way out is through killing myself, my girlfriend will understand hopefully, she gets made fun of because she likes me
    i love her so much i cant take seeing her be made fun of, if i die it will stop her from being made fun of

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Drowning is not the only solution. Other options do exist. Suicide should be the last option when all else has been exhausted. I don't think you ever run out of options. Is there someone at school you can talk about the bullying with? Maybe you can get extra help so you can be more successful with your school work. Why do you feel your parents hate you? Hold on to your gf hun. She sounds like a special person. It is the others that are missing out on knowing you. Please take care of yourself. :hug:

3. hecte

hecte Active Member

Youve probably heard this already but...Its true, it only gets better after highschool. thats about all the advice I can give and all the advice you need.

4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Wonderful youve a supporting girlfriend, just hold on to her. Were here if you need to vent and well try to give you all the support possible.
    Good luck :hug:
    Beret

5. oldschoolrpg

oldschoolrpg New Member

i can relate to where ur coming from....my ex finally admitted to me today that her friends don't like me....cuz i confronted her about going to house parties when i'm not around (we've broken up twice in the past, including last weekend). i feel like she's the only one that cares about me as well....and we're not even together anymore. we're still having sex and i trust her monogamy, but if i get the hiv, i'm gonna really fucking kill myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.