here i go again

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Wastingecho, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

first day back at work after 3 weeks

couldn't get my computer back for the first 1 1/2 so nothing to do but brood

mgr finally arrives, i get my laptop and he tells me the department is going out to lunch together - most people think "yay free food" - i didn't want to go but couldn't come up with an acceptable reason to bow out

felt like the wallflower at the prom - if i'd had a reason to go to my prom in the first place

finally get to go through my backlog of emails and find out that my interim self-assessment is due tomorrow - how many ways can i say i'm a loser?

why can't they just tell me up front how shitty i'm doing instead of putting me through this?

my stomach is in knots - it was hard enough coming back after being made to feel like a criminal last time but to come right back to this?

i'm never going to make it

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

That's a lot to have to come back to. :( :hug:

3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

take one thing at a time.

4. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

i can't - work won't allow one thing at a time

my life won't allow one thing at a time

5. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Maybe try to write down what you need to do and prioritize.. It might make your brain feel less scattered. I hope you will feel better. :hug:

6. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

A good suggestion - making a list might help to prioritise as well maybe? :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.