Here I Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, when I was supposed to have a wonderful day because I've let go of all the stupid memories. I promised myself to try avoiding the symptoms of being borderline but nothing and no one had helped me do that. It just got even worse. I know I should have done such unmentionable thing 2 months ago. This is ironic but I'm even anticipating a week's lecture on psychiatric nursing. And I'm the one that's ill. I just don't know what to do anymore. This life is hopeless. :blub:

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Sorry to hear you are not feelng too great right now. I am going to assume you are training to be in the health profession? It can be very frustrating and can make you feel extremely anxious when you get lectures about mental health, self harm and suicide. I have always struggled through these topics so I understand the feeling expecially as there will be so many judgemental and unsympathetic and ignorant people making stupid comments.

Seek some help go to a GP tell them about the latest feelings and see if there is anything that can be done to help.

In the meantime, keep posting and know that you are not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00