Here I go...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Deftech, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deftech

Deftech New Member

Well, I've taken the leap to actually posting. I had about 3 paragraphs I backspaced out. I don't know where I'm going with this... I guess I'll try to keep it short and simple... I'm probably in the wrong place, but I don't really know where else to turn for non-biased emotional support. I just finished shaving for my first venture into the world during daylight hours in several months. For a court date no less. I dread places with social activity, interaction, and whatnot. I shut myself off from all of it but the last few weeks have been crazy. I found my mind drifting strange directions. I'm lonely. I'm depressed. And I finally have the get-go (forced by a court date) to go outside. If all goes well I hope to venture fourth again but for reasons of my own. I know I probably sound like a jerk coming to a help board for people in danger, but my issues with social interaction prevent me from finding encouragement and support from other sources.

A little about me, this is an introduction after all...
    I've been playing guitar for 10 years, if it weren't for music I probably wouldn't still be here. I'm a PC gaming addict. I like sushi. I'm 21. And... well that's all for now.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2007
  2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello Deftech and welcome to Sf, I'm glad you were able to post, from what you say in your post you are in need of help and support, so believe me you are in exactly the right place to find that here at Sf.
    I hope your court date today goes ok for you, I can understand how difficult it must be for you to go out today and to appear in court, one of these on its own would be bad enough.
    Please post again when you feel ready.

I look forward to seeing you around the forums.
    Take care Hazel

3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hello hun I think you came to right place to get help, were very support to a lot of people. If you need anyone to talk to i'm here for you :hug:

4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hello and :welcome:to SF i look forward to seeng you around the site :smile:

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF :)

Look forward to seeing you around xx

6. seishou

seishou Guest

Welcome to the forum. I think you made the right thing by coming here as well. I think you'll find that you aren't the only one in your situation. And I hope whatever you may find here, will help you continue onwards.

P.S, Sushi= yum. And I know what it's like being a PC game addict hehe

7. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Here are many great ppl and i hope you will be able to get some help
    :arms:
    Beret

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

heya and welcome to SF, hope you find this a good place to be :hug:

9. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF, look forward to seeing you around.

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to our wonderful community of friends. i an sure it won't be long until you have stepped right in. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.