Here I go...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wishyouwerehere, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wishyouwerehere

wishyouwerehere New Member

This is really dumb but I just feel like venting somewhere. I feel like I'll never find happiness. I know... I know... I'm only 22, but I've been stuck with a crappy personality since forever and I can't seem to get better. I keep getting alienated by people. I feel so weird... People don't understand me, they just pity me. I don't understand what could make me happy. I really try but always fail. Wish so badly to become a better person... Tried meeting shrinks but it's failed every time. Nobody cares... my family, my friends, my schoolmates... Why was I even born?

I tried to kill myself once before but it only resulted in a 2 day stay in an hospital's mental ward. This time I think I can do it if I jump off a bridge. Should be simple enough.

I don't know what else to say aside from the fact that I feel like I'm a terrible person and I wish I could disapear.

2. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

There's always a place to find friends.

What are some of your interests? You could join clubs or organizations with people who share those interests. There's lots of ways out there to meet people.

It doesn't at all mean you have a crappy personality.

You'll meet people who understand you, perhaps even here if you wanna share some more. We don't judge.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Wishyouwerehere,
    Why don't you try and see a therapist. For me it works out just fine. She is the greatest when it comes to teaching me how to cope with life. Maybe you can find one who can refer you to a behaviouralist. Togethor I am sure they can help you. Give it a go, what do you have to loose? You also have us for moral support and friendship. Alot of us have felt that way at least once in our lifetime!!PM us and just vent and let it all out. We won't judge you and we can handle you going off on us!!Take Care!~Joseph~

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...I know I used to feel the way u describe, and one day I changed my mind...I realized how imperfect everyone is, and that I am just as flawed, so I am like everyone...it was a way to fit in and not feel ashamed...hope you know you are not terrible...just imperfect like all of us...big hugs, J

5. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

hi

I too question why i was born and there is never a conclusive answer. coming to accept that we all have a mixture of 'good' and 'bad' qualities can be a difficult challenge. i know the bad qualities feel as though they are pronounced and there is nothing good but that may be the lack of positive reinforcements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.